Special Issue: New Clinical Research Technologies in Dentistry
Over the last twenty years the science and technology in the dental field have advanced drastically leading to remarkable results. The recent scientific acquisitions in the field have invested all the sectors making it absolutely necessary a scientific update that is supported by strong and solid scientific evidence. Such sharing of information will
be beneficial for the biomedical researchers and academicians.
Therefore, the purpose of this special issue entitled "New Clinical Research Technologies in Dentistry" is to explore the latest developments and major advancements in the field of dentistry.
Topics of interest include, without being limited to, the following areas:
- Oral Biology, Dental Diseases, Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology
- Oral Microbiology with a special focus on:
- Biofilms and Plaque
- Antimicrobial Agents
- Metagenomic and Colturomic Analysis of Ora Microbiota
- Oral Diagnostics and Radiology
- Periodontology, with a special focus on:
- Strategies for Plaque Reduction
- Prevention and Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Endodontology and Traumatology
- Operative Dentistry, with a special focus on:
- Adhesive Materials
- Filling Materials and Techniques
- Digital Dentistry
- Dental Biomaterials Science
- Orthodontics (including craniofacial growth)
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Implantology, with a special focus on:
- Guided Bone Regeneration
- Sinus lift
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, with a special focus on:
- Management of Healing Complications
- Bone Regeneration
- Tumor Diagnostic and Treatment
- Patients with special needs, with a special focus on:
- Technologies for early diagnosis of genetic diseases and syndromes
- Translational Research
In order to capture the different knowledge and experience in this field, we encourage submissions across a range of dental research disciplines. We seek a mix of quality manuscripts; these may include: case reports, original research articles, narrative and systematic reviews manuscripts on key topics of interest.
Dr. Romeo Patini
DDS, PhD, Oral Surgery Research Fellow,
Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy.
- The due date of submission is May 30 2020.
- Submit your manuscripts at: [email protected]/ [email protected]
- Online submissions link: www.jrmds.in/submit-manuscript.html
- Article Processing Charges for Special Issue: 519 Euros only