Join As Reviewer
- Chandipura Virus: Another Exotic Tropical Disease?
- Oral Manifestations of Diabetes
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding: Association with Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Determination of sex from the width and the area of human sternum & manubrium in Gujarat population
Authors: Mohit V Changani, Jatin Chudasama, Dhaval Talsaniya, Jignesh Vadgama, Balkrishna Thummar, T C Singel
- Study of Serum Magnesium Levels in Diabetic Retinopathy
- ROLE OF FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY IN SALIVARY GLANDS LESIONS
- A comparative study of frontalis sling surgery for simple congenital ptosis: use of autogenous fascia lata compared with silicon rod.
- A cross sectional study to determine the tobacco use pattern among school children in central India
- A study on changes in keratometry readings and astigmatism induced by pterygium before and after pterygium excision surgery.
Authors: Kshama B Popat, Hetaj K. Sheth, Vimal J. Vyas, Matib M. Rangoonwala, Ronak K. Sheth, Jinkal C. Shah
- A study of Clinicohistopathological correlation of leprosy in a tertiary care hospital in western district of Rajasthan.
- Characterization of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus from various clinical samples at Tertiary care hospital of rural gujarat
- Reconstruction of meshed linea alba & paramedican continuous suturing of mesh - a new approach in incisional hernia repair
- A cross sectional study to measure the prevalence of malnutrition and factors associated with malnutrition among under five children of an urban slum of Vadodara city.
Authors: Chetan N. Popat, Arun I. Chaudhari, V.S. Mazumdar, S.V. Patel
- Clinical assesment of agenesis of palmaris longus muscle and its association with gender, body sides in western Indian population
- Is dengue emerging as a major public health problem in southern region of Gujarat?
- Bilateral condyle dislocation and parasymphysis fracture of mandible in a child
- Retinal haemorrhage in a 10 month old infant with Terson syndrome
eISSN No. 2347-2367
pISSN No. 2347-2545
Peer reviewed Open